- Conduit between Korean and overseas companies wanting to establish a business footprint in US.
- Native American Indians more than any other group have available to utilize, their Exclusive Tax Benefits.
- Following the Model of the Major manufactures around the world that have established their business interests in the US., Examples Daewoo, Hyundai, Toyota, Nissan, LG. Daimler Benz, almost all overseas companies have branches or subsidiaries in the US.
- US. Is the largest consumer in the world and distribution to US. Canada, Mexico, and Latin America is cost effective to be located in the US. Making Trading easier.
- Native American Indians have Exclusive marketing that no other group has, Federal Contracts, Land usage, Marketability associated with establishing working ties with the Indians.
- Favorable status when applying for Federal Contracts.
- The Indians are looking to diversify their business and interests and have to establish a Manufacturing, Technology and other business avenues for their job market, putting together the small and medium business in Korea and elsewhere to reach their goal of diversification.
- Okkor Group will act as a conduit between the Indian and Korean business that will have long lasting benefits to all involved, our experience in International trade will benefit the Native American tribes as well as our Overseas partners.
Click Here to Contact Us with Any and All Inquires